With a Water Cutting Facility well established, T & H Sheetmetal are able to design and watercut an extensive range of products using our water cutting machines. Water Cutters have the versatility to be able to water cut a large range of materials which include:
The sizes of material that we can cut is up to 6000 x 3000 x 150 mm thick with 5x Axis cutting head up to 60 degree angle.
Cutting Process for Quotes and Orders.
T & H Sheetmetal Pty Ltd can process your order upon receiving the most basic of information, such as in the form a cardboard cut-out to most electronic data files.
To ensure that your order or quote is processed as quickly and as accurately as possible, we have guidelines for the submission of artwork. Upon receipt of your quote or order, a member of our production team will contact you with any additional questions. T & H Sheetmetal will require signed written confirmation of any quotation, order or design team drawings before the commencement of any order.
At T & H Sheetmetal, we prefer .dxf or .dwg files for quoting and cutting.
Other acceptable file formats:
Engineering Parts: .pdf & dxf files
.pdf Drawing showing dimensions, material, thickness & quantities
.dxf Autocad 2011 or earlier
Here are some of the benefits to using a waterjet cutter:
- Cheaper than other processes
- Cut virtually any material
- Make all sorts of shapes with only one tool
- Cut wide range of thickness to reasonable tolerance up to 50mm thick (0.2mm tolerance)
- Up to 150mm thick where tolerance not important (0.5mm tolerance)
- No heat generated / no heat affected zones this is cold cutting
- No mechanical stresses
- Cut any shape
- Fast set up
- Only on tool to qualify / No tool charges required
- Clean cutting process without gasses or oils
- Makes it’s own start holes
- Narrow Kerf removes only a small amount of material
Contact us now for a competitive quote.