At T & H Sheetmetal we specialise in a large range of commercial kitchen equipment, refrigeration equipment, as well as catering equipment, and many other aspects of commercial as well as domestic kitchens.
Our main specialities include (but are not limited to):
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Restaurant Kitchen Equipment
- Cafe Fit Out and Cafe Interior Design
- Restaurant Fit Out and Restaurant Interior Design
- Commercial Catering Equipment
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment (Catering Refrigeration Equipment, Cold Rooms, Freezer Rooms)
- Interior and Exterior Fit Outs for Domestic Kitchens
With a well established water-cutting facility, T & H Sheetmetal are able to design and water-cut an extensive range of products using our water cutting machines. Water-cutters have the versatility to be able to water cut a large range of materials which include:
Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Titanium, Marble Glass, Tile, Granite, Hard & Soft Timber, Gaskets, Hardened Tool Steels, Copper, Stone, Hard Rubber, Carbon Fibre, Kevlar, Many Ceramics, Nylon, Plastic, Carpet, Paper Card Board, Powder Coated Metals and Foam.
The sizes of material that we offer to cut up is up to (6000mm x 3000mm x 150mm), with a 5x axis cutting head and up to an angle of 60 degrees.
At T & H Sheetmetal, we recognise the importance of absolute precision and clarity to meet your project’s exact specifications.
We have two full-time CAD/CAM programmers in our design office who can translate your ideas into a high quality finished product.
Each programmer is trade-qualified, trained in our workshop so they can add their design and metal fabrication expertise to your job.
Our expertise in design has helped customers achieve premium steel manufactured solutions, efficient product designs, and cost-effective results across:
- Trade product applications
- Industrial Segments
- Architecturally designed products, (both internal and external applications)
- If you don’t have detailed specifications, a sample or a rough sketch is sufficient to enable our design professionals to develop and draw the product to your expectations.